Friday, May 21, 2010


The World Cup begins in just a few weeks now, and of course I'll be following closely and making fearless predictions. Here's a bold one to get things started: one of Brazil, Italy, Germany, Argentina, England, or Spain are likely to advance to the final. I know, I know, I'm way out on a limb. How dare I make such reckless prognostications?

The team we'll be following most closely? These guys. Bold prediction to follow at a later date.

To properly prepare for the month long tournament it's important to take your pre-camp training seriously. What better way than to join this league? I mean, come on: "liquor is readily available on the touchline, courtesy of a mobile bar that is managed by two waitresses who run up and down the pitch serving players."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home