Sunday, December 05, 2010

Next up is Kerri, and to be fair she submitted her list first. She has a nicely varied and comprehensive list of wishes...

She'd like a Keurig single serve coffee maker or a comparable model - this would be a good place to start and end your search. Alternatively, she could use a Barnes and Noble gift card for her Nook...also, Sonya Dakar products - Deep Pore Clarifying Serum, Acai Clarifying Wash in Clear...she'd also like the new Linkin Park cd, A Thousand Suns...and finally if none of that works for her secret Santa, she'd enjoy a gift certificate to Batik Salon...

And while you're reflecting on all that, give a listen to Half Man Half Biscuit "All I Want For Christmas is a Dukla Prague Away Kit". Brilliant!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerri said...

I would like to compliment myself not only on my timeliness in submitting my list, but in my vast selection.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home