Friday, December 14, 2012

It's long past time for me to post my secret Santa wish list...I've been very conflicted!

I do need a left hand golf glove, large, to assist in my emerging dominating golf game...

I also need a cover for my golf driver, which is of course one of those oversized monsters but doesn't seem to actually help my game one bit...

And fully embracing the sport of my dotage, I could always use a dozen decent quality (but not professional grade) golf balls...goodness knows enough go missing!

My secret Santa can top it all off with a good quality cigar so I can complete the geezer look with a little style. The AVO brand, in particular the Lonsdale and Double Corona, are my favorite...

And here's the lovely Tina Sugandh with a spacey version of White Christmas that I've always enjoyed very much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home