Monday, August 13, 2007

I got to experience Beckham-mania up close and personal last night. And I do mean to say "up close":


Yep, the Not My Fault daughter got that shot, and then visibly swooned when she realized Becks had turned and smiled for her as she lifted the camera, as he did several times:

The down side? Well, when you're sitting on the bench mugging for the girls you're not actually playing, are you...

Actually, I feel quite badly for him. His ankle is causing him obvious discomfort, and he's undoubtedly injured far worse than the Galaxy and MLS have let on. There were a couple of occassions I noticed him grimacing as he put weight on his foot. I wish him all the best and hope his ankle doesn't require surgery.

And, oh yes, a couple of professional teams actually played a pretty decent match while every camera in the stadium was pointed at Becks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home