Monday, December 13, 2010

Gerry is up, and for that matter so am I...

Gerry keeping it straightforward as ever would like a Dremel attachment kit (I think this might need some further clarification, but see what the linked list might do for the secret Santa...he'd like the grinders and polishers, etc.

As for me, well you might have guessed this was coming...I'm jumping on the very gentlemanly bandwagon of a selection of decent quality red wines...6 or so bottles (no merlot)...and if I happened to find a decent gerwurtztraminer in the mix, let's just say I wouldn't be upset. I like the red blends and cabernets otherwise...

Here's Five Iron Frenzy with "You Gotta Get Up! (It's Christmas Morning)".

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

For crying out loud, another usurper of my fine idea!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think both you and mike should give me a bottle each as a "finder" fee.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home