Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Let's put the future behind us! I suspect I'm not the only one looking forward to 2006.

Future blogging via the Carnival of Tomorrow, hosted by a group claiming to be evil, but are really quite benevolent... ("yesterday's tomorrows are our todays")

Erstwhile futurists, The Speculist, insist that the future just keeps getting better. After reading through their list of things making the world better right now, I'd have to say I agree.

Can't see the future happening because the present just keeps getting in the way? Reflect through PC World's 50 Greatest Gadgets of the Past 50 years...

Any time now I'll finally get my flying car.

The Singularity is drawing nearer than even I think, and I think it'll happen in my lifetime. Hurry down, future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home